What are you watching?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been wanting to watch true blood. Does anybody know if they are going to put it on netflix anytime soon. Or if its already been added. I haven't checked in a while.

i'm watching some football highlights from last week i believe. Micheal Vick to be exact.

i'm on season three too! and yeah- talk about strange. ha

i'm on season three too! and yeah- talk about strange. ha

Getting stranger. I have a friend who told me to stop at the end of three, four isn't worth it.

Well he said three wasn't worth it but I've already begun.

Getting stranger. I have a friend who told me to stop at the end of three, four isn't worth it.

Well he said three wasn't worth it but I've already begun.

That was the same thing that they said about lost. But I thought it actually got better after season 6...I think I was largely in the minority on that one though lol.

That was the same thing that they said about lost. But I thought it actually got better after season 6...I think I was largely in the minority on that one though lol.

You sure are. I liked Lost in it's entirety so I'm right there with you.

You sure are. I liked Lost in it's entirety so I'm right there with you.

Yay I'm not alone on that one lol. Btw, has anyone had a chance to watch breaking bad yet? Its a very very addictive show. A good spin on the soprano's style story line.

Yay I'm not alone on that one lol. Btw, has anyone had a chance to watch breaking bad yet? Its a very very addictive show. A good spin on the soprano's style story line.

I just started watching it, three shows in it's awesome. Can't wait to get home to watch more.

i'm watching some paranormal show on the animal channel. ghost stories involving cats and dogs...very interesting.

i'm watching some paranormal show on the animal channel. ghost stories involving cats and dogs...very interesting.

I saw they have a show in documentary format searching for monsters, thought it was a pretty cool concept.

I just finished the 3rd season of breaking bad. Kinda sad though because Netflix doesn't have anything past the 3rd season so I can't watch 4 or 5. And the end of 3 was a HUGE cliff hanger. Shock I know lol. I also recently got into Kyle XY. I know its not knew, but netflix introduced it to me and I love it so far. Only a few episodes in though.

I just finished the 3rd season of breaking bad. Kinda sad though because Netflix doesn't have anything past the 3rd season so I can't watch 4 or 5. And the end of 3 was a HUGE cliff hanger. Shock I know lol. I also recently got into Kyle XY. I know its not knew, but netflix introduced it to me and I love it so far. Only a few episodes in though.

I'm in season 2 and it's great. I have a feeling I will be running around trying to find season 3 & 4.

was keeping up with breaking bad, what an amazing ending, classic.

currently watching a few shows: Sliders, Walking Dead, New Girl

I liked Sliders when it came out but it's been that long since I've seen it.

was keeping up with breaking bad, what an amazing ending, classic.

currently watching a few shows: Sliders, Walking Dead, New Girl

Just finished the first season of Walking Dead. If you like the zombie stuff this is an AWESOME show!

I've seen it. I like it as it has zombies, but some of the decisions made by the survivors makes me angry.

Latest posts

Back