New guy here

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper27

Reaction score
Hello everyone,just found this forum last night so this is my first post. I'm going to be doing some work on my house in the next couple of years to get it ready to sell if I'm able to retire then. The first thing I intend to do is replace my countertop and maybe reface my cabinets.I'll probably be making a real pain of myself as I get into these projects. Sorry in advance.
Anyways till then, I'm enjoying reading alot of the posts, I can see there's some very knowledgeable people in here. Take care, Dave

Most newcomers say thanks in advance. :D

But that's okay, we're always up to a challenge. Welcome to the forums, and Merry Christmas!
114.gif

Hello everyone,just found this forum last night so this is my first post. I'm going to be doing some work on my house in the next couple of years to get it ready to sell if I'm able to retire then. The first thing I intend to do is replace my countertop and maybe reface my cabinets.I'll probably be making a real pain of myself as I get into these projects. Sorry in advance.
Anyways till then, I'm enjoying reading alot of the posts, I can see there's some very knowledgeable people in here. Take care, Dave
Welcome Dave, shoot away any time

We forgot to tell you....south Florida is out of our demographic regions.:rolleyes:
We folks up here know nothing about, fun, sun or warm temps.:D
Welcome, and pull up a beach chair.:)

Latest posts

Back