Any Body Else?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granite-Girl:

Bermuda is the speck of light about an inch to the east of the Atlantic coast of the US, due south of Nova Scotia. Peurto Rico is almost due south of Bermuda.

You can see why the US has about 10 times as many people as Canada. Virtually all of your land area has someone living on it, whereas most of ours doesn't have anyone living on it.

But, there are advantages to being a sparsely populated cold country. Canada is still full of undeveloped resources. It's one of the few places left on Earth where you can still find a gold mine or discover oil. Northern Canada is one of the few places where resources have remained undiscovered simply because no one has gone looking for them because of the practical difficulties of developing them in our cold climate. That's all changing now with global warming.

Only about 20 years ago, diamonds were first discovered in the Canadian far north. Now, only 20 years later, Canada is a major exporter of gem stone quality diamonds. You can tell a Canadian diamond because it will have a maple leaf and the name of the mine the diamond came from laser engraved on it's edge.

diamond_mining_ekati_3.jpeg

Granite-Girl:

Bermuda is the speck of light about an inch to the east of the Atlantic coast of the US, due south of Nova Scotia. Puerto Rico is almost due south of Bermuda.QUOTE]

and I thought Puerto Rico was one of the boroughs in NYC. Shows what I know.....

For Sale or Trade, one vintage, yellow surf board.

That is interesting..my county in CT has no light...just the way I like it.:banana::banana:
Nice boogie board there Old trick/new dog.
uops, I mean uh...umm...nice pants. wanna borrow the hat?

HEY!! The sun is out and not a cloud in the sky! Hell, If I did'nt have people wanting me to fix half the roofing in this town I would be tempted to take the old H-D for a ride. T-shirt weather to boot!

HEY!! The sun is out and not a cloud in the sky! Hell, If I did'nt have people wanting me to fix half the roofing in this town I would be tempted to take the old H-D for a ride. T-shirt weather to boot!

So.....instead you sit on the interweb, are you feeling well today?

Back