Apartment Living

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty25

Reaction score
How can I decorate w/o having to re do everything when I leave? I cannot stand these white wall any longer!

see if you can paint them a beige color and ASK to make sure you will not have to repaint OR you could hang some birght pictures get some colored fabircs,bright pillows for the sofa,make eveyrhitng bright and then the white walls would be perfect!

It's tough. You want to do so much but it's not yours.

Painting walls is always helpful. Rugs help a lot. Wall Batik. Fish tanks are really a good mood changer if large enough.

great ideas! I just saw a christpher lwoell where he had white wall and tons of coloful things and I loved it! So bright colors it is! And must see about a fish thanks lol
Thanks everyone!

yep saw that show also and I loved it! He also has one with white walls and everything is birght blue it looked awesome!

white walls with bright colors would be great! even the bright blue would give you a kind of beachy feel to your place

Fauxer you have great ideas I read you other post about the sheet rock thing
Sure wish you lived near us! I could use here lol

one word to brighten up any apartment - toile - use toile for wall hangings, room dividers, even (with a plastic liner) shower curtains - JoAnn's always seems to have some marked-down toile

Seems a tad indiscriminate - unless you want your life to look like bad northern Renaissance -

am nuts about different cultures, different ways of thinking. my new passion is african culture. i had the luck of meeting someone who knew a firm ( Kei Creatin) that sells sets of plates and cups, "polished":) with images from ancient african culture. what do you think? am i crazy ? in this modern world to have this plates? everything is standard and simple, useful to you nowadays.

Latest posts

Back