Getting rid of mosquitos

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldog, that's the plan! :D Make some beer, then let the mosquitoes get drunk on it, fall in, and drown! :beer::rofl:

P.S. ...... If you drink enough of the beer, you may not give a darn about the mosquitoes anyway! :-D

Well, if you buy a new bucket, won't that be the good bucket? Then you will need to use the old bucket that is now the good bucket. I don't know, this whole mosquito removal is getting very confusing to this old dog...:eek:

But, at least we get beer outtta the deal...

That is the thought. Buy her a new bucket, I can have the old.

I've tried the jugs with yeast now for a while, they do catch bugs, just not a ton of mosquitoes.

I'm trying the bucket tonight. Will report back.

Bucket with water works, but it's nothing special. It does not get a ton of them and more moths than anything, which I like.

I'll ask the boss if I can buy one and see what she says.

Starting tonight I'm going to take pics and do a series of articles on mosquito traps. Being outside at my house is impossible they are so bad. You can be out there for five minutes and get bit three to four times.

Nope, mosquitoes are my biggest issue. Aside from that I live in a little chunk of heaven.

The grass is never greener, every place has it's issues.

Interesting, I'll give some of those a try.

Back