Cloak

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only good conpiracy is one you can make money from.
I'll just add Cardassion to all the other things people have called me.:rolleyes:

Con artists are those people been sentenced to life terms in gaol and spend it making life size replicas of Westminster Cathedral out of match sticks. Then they win critical acclaim, there art work goes in the Tate Museum of art and they get a pardon. Then they put on their cloak of invisibility and break into the museum and steal their art work.

Unfortunately, I think you'll find a lot of con-artists in your area, wuzzy. They'll be driving around in trucks full of tools and materials, knocking on doors and offering to fix up storm damage real cheap and fast.

Unfortunately, I think you'll find a lot of con-artists in your area, wuzzy. They'll be driving around in trucks full of tools and materials, knocking on doors and offering to fix up storm damage real cheap and fast.
No damage here at 38 N latitude and my secret undisclosed location at xx W. longitude.
But I do have to get on my roof and see where the shingle piece that landed on my skylight came from. :eek:

That has to be irritating. Did you figure out where it came from?

That has to be irritating. Did you figure out where it came from?
Not yet.
It's kind of big deal bringing the ladder out of the basement through the living room, the car in the driveway is halfway through a head gasket replacement, winter is coming, and in the gym I just started a three week program with 4 reps, 5 sets, with 3 minutes rest between sets and using very heavy weights.
And then there is Thanksgiving, etc.
:eek:

So If I read that correctly it's going to be there till you can get a kid on the roof to check it out?

Just leave it there, next time it rains you'll find out if it came off of your roof.
Tell folks the shingle on the skylight is art.

Yeah, almost certainly I should bring a caulking gun up the ladder with me.

Back