Fall Flowers

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise

Reaction score
New gardener here. What type of flowers do you plant in the fall? I want something that provides a lot of color, little light, and can withstand frigid temperatures as I live up North. Perrienials are preferred but I'm open to annuals too.

i did mums go to home depot or lowes they have a TON of things there I am heading there this week lol

Handywoman has a good suggestion going to Lowe's or Home Depot. I believe they offer a 1 year guarantee on their plants as long as you keep the receipt. Do you know what zone you're in? Peonies are a beautiful plant for northern zones. It is also a great time to plant bulbs for a spring bloom. It is best to get them in the ground before the first frost. Make sure you check the plant description to make sure you are planting it in the right location (i.e. full sun, part shade ect).

I hope that helps :)

they do and they stick to it! Our mum died after onle 1month and they let us exchange our mum even gave up some tips to keeping it full and nice looking

Back