Hp psc 1350

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wuzzat?

Reaction score
Couldn't get it to print.

So, of course, the next time I rebooted the computer all the seemingly failed print commands came home to roost and the printer would not stop. There was paper everywhere.

How do I cancel all print jobs on this willful piece of cr@p?

If you right click on the printer icon in the lower task bar, doesn't the prompt for cancle all print jobs come up?

Right clicking for us Apple owners is a problem.

Usually these dialog boxes say "no print jobs pending" because I think the jobs have already gone into the printer's own memory.

The "cancel" button on this printer is a placebo.

Have you get it working already?
No.

The plan now is to ask only once for a printout. If nothing comes out I reboot the computer and ask again. If that doesn't work I'm out of options.

Computers are really great when they actually work.

I have always unplugged the printer. It takes quite a while for the memory to fizzle out, but if you wait long enough, it will usually forget what was sent to it.

I have always unplugged the printer. It takes quite a while for the memory to fizzle out, but if you wait long enough, it will usually forget what was sent to it.
Yes.
Eliminating reset buttons on this stuff was pure vanity.

I agree, I don't know what they were thinking, but it's always been that way with any printer I've owned. I guess they don't think we might make a mistake now and then. Or they have stock in the paper industry.

Latest posts

Back