New dump trailer

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chris

Just wanted to show off my new dump trailer. It is a 14' 14,000 pound dump. I had 3/16" floors put in with low 2' sides since we do alot of concrete and asphalt removal I didn't want to overload it all the time. Had to have it custom built since no one had all the options I wanted. I am very happy with it.

photo0.jpg

photo.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Like having your own time machine. Most of us head out to work in the morning, looking forward to the days work. But you will already have your work behind you.:confused:

Nice trailer!.
When we do any concrete demo work, such as environmental spills in homes, (Lots of heating oil up here)we just load 20 yard dumpsters. The reason is, the trailer gets trashed and dented in no time and looses that nice shiny look... and, we are not responsible for it as soon as it leaves the jobsite.
Have fun with your new toy, :beer:

I went with 3/16 steel so hopefully no denting. Our problem is we are usually working in roads and don't have a place to put a bin.

Latest posts

Back