Hello from Northern WV

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countryboy26047

Reaction score
Hey everyone, first time to your forum and after about 5 minutes I decided to register so I could not only have other DIY'ers to talk to about projects and such, but also to have somewhere relevant to share my personal experiences over the years of doing all my own home repair/maintenance and maybe be able to lend some assistance some day. Some of you may 'recognize' me from the Plumbing Forum, but for those who don't, a little bit about myself..

I'm from the northern panhandle of West Virginia, born and raised in the country and currently, me, my wife of almost 11yrs, and our three boys live in a 1 1/2 story ranch home that we bought nearly 10yrs ago, and have a very nice plot of land. From the time I was old enough to pick up a screwdriver, I was always right there stuck to my old man's side any time he would be working on anything from rebuilding car/truck engines, to doing home repairs and construction. I'm far from professional in any of those categories, but like to consider myself a Jack-@$$ of all trades, master of none! lol

Well, don't wanna drag this out anymore than I already have, so I'll end with saying I look forward to b.s.'ing with y'all and as always, God Bless our troops and their families!

Welcome to the site, We'll have you ripping your house down in no time.:rolleyes: :welcome:

Thanks Neal... and not to rain on anyones parade but uhhhh.... a little late on the whole "ripping down your whole house" part.. lmao I would have to write a novel in order to state everything I've done to this house since we bought it! But, as with many other things, I'm always very thankful for my old man taking the time to teach me so many different skills and still being around whenever I run into a snag or my brain turns into oatmeal from overthinking something lol.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone... well, except that Havasu guy... he's a bit odd... j/k :rofl:

Oh good gravy...another country boy...well..grab yer $(!# and let's get to hearin bout those stories!!:usa::rofl:

Back