Greetings from Indiana on the Ohio!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLadyBrooke

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Brooke and my husband Ryan and I are in the process of purchasing a 1,470 sq ft home that was built in 1916. It has had very little remodelling work done since it was built and right off the bat we know we will be ripping out all the walls and rewiring everything. The electrical is so OLD!

We will be getting a lot of help from family on this project and I'm sure I'll be on here a lot for advice and questions. My family and his are both big into construction and hand-on work, which we are so thankful for! I can't wait to get started.

We live in southern Indiana on the Indiana-Kentucky border. The house we are buying is only a block away from some very beautiful, historic homes located high on a sandstone bluff above the Ohio river. The houses on the street are being remodelled to go back to their historic charm and we want to take this house right along with them.

We are young and newly married but are ready for this challenge! It's always been my dream to have this opportunity. I'll be sure to have our remodel up in the Projects section of the site as soon as we start.

=)

Back