Hey Everyone!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZParrow

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

Zparrow here, I'm relatively new to home improvement beyond painting and laying tile, but I know my way around a tool-kit. I'm looking forward to reading and gathering ideas and tips for when I have to do any fixes.

I am reaching out from Marsh Kitchen and Baths, a North Carolina Remodeling company. We have a few tips and tricks in our blog that I may share but nothing product or sales-related.

Hi Zparrow. Welcome to the forum.

We welcome members from the industry that want to give pro tips to DIYers. As long as there is no sales promotion. We have roofing and general construction experts, plumbing, flooring etc. We would welcome any help you would offer and in return help you in areas you are not as familiar with. We also have supporting member if you would like to do that and then you could link your business in the proper forum. :welcome:

Thank you Bud.

I will pass that information along, though no promises.

I look forward to constructively contributing

Welcome to the forum maybe you can pass along some of your kitchen and bath experiences. and you can get help with what you need.:welcome::usa:

Thanks Tuffy.

I'm still in early apartment stages, but one of my co-workers has been re-doing his house for about 6 months with at least another year of work to go so I'm getting my hands dirty where I can.

Latest posts

Back