concrete slabs that are not level

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summerdreamer

Reaction score
Hi,
Am wondering if there is anything out there that will relevel a cement slab. I have 2 slabs outside that hold water after it rains or the sprinklers go off. Hoping that I can fix it without having to pour new slabs.
Let me know what you think

Hello:
You can use a concrete saw from the rental place to cut some grooves in the concrete to lead the water off to the side. The grooves will have to be at least 1/2" deep, or as deep as the water stands, and kept clear of debris. Use a wet saw to keep the dust down and make the blade last 3 - 5 times longer.
Glenn

There are companies who will pump a grout like substance under your slab to raise it to where it needs to be. One is www.a1concrete.com I believe they are all around the US.
This is only one company. Get a couple of quotes from referrals or the Yellow pages.
Stop back to tell us how you made out. Everyone would appreciate it who also has this issue.:D Backwards talking I am.....:rolleyes:

cement mtls that we often use to fill ' birdbaths ' including ' feather-edging ',,, prep is MOST important however the new will not match the old's color,,, depending on your comfort level, might consider this alternative suggestion.

Latest posts

Back