DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > General Home Improvement Discussion > Does anyone know what this is called and what it does

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2017, 03:45 PM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 21
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2


It looks to me like an agitator. used to mix powder in to water before it is sent to the pool.

billshack is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter DIY Home Repair Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone know what these types of hinges are called? tootsmcgee General Home Improvement Discussion 5 08-17-2014 08:12 PM
Can you tell me what it is called, please? chan Bricks, Masonry and Concrete 3 06-19-2013 06:10 PM
What is this piece on my exterior door called and where can I get one? jayrod Windows and Doors 5 11-15-2012 04:00 PM
Can someone tell me what this is called please? G Dot General Home Improvement Discussion 2 06-08-2009 02:32 PM
What's this kind of door called? SavvyCat Windows and Doors 2 05-18-2009 05:46 PM

Newest Threads