DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > HVAC > is Electronic Air Cleaner really useless?

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:04 AM  
Snoonyb
Liked 435 Times on 386 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky617 View Post
Item one on your graphic should be You're or You are, your is possessive "your shirt". The "your system" is correct.

Oh, and you may be violating the terms of service here with your links to your business.
And those "avowed" site policers are still asleep.

Old 11-24-2017, 08:26 AM  
DFBonnett
Retired decorating contractor
Liked 60 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccpyue View Post
I really wish to know how much will that cost? and where can I get one when my units failed?
The first time mine failed was under warranty so the installer took care of it. The second time it was out of warranty so I called the supplier that the installer used and was told it was a flat rate of $200 to repair the powerhead with a 90 day warranty. That's when I went to the pleated filters, changing when dirty. It's been at least 10 years and I really can't tell any difference.