Favorite Spring time Hobby

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the urge to go metal detecting in the parks looking for dropped coins and jewelry. After spending all winter inside its nice to get out and enjoy nature. I also like washing and waxing our 2007 Ford Edge of all the winter chemical and dirt.

I've always wanted to do that. I have a cheap detector that I never find anything with.

This year is a lot easier with maple trees and no snow. So far up to 4 gallons of maple syrup made. The season started for us on Feb 2nd this year, the trees were flowin big time.....and the trees are still flowing now, in fact I'm going to empty the buckets now.:D

Do you have any pics of your setup?

http://googoo.com/products/the-original

Only the bestest dang candy bar on the planet.

We have them down here too. They are great. My Dad always kept a box on hand when I was a kid.

I agree with you Tx, just being outdoors really for me. Swimming, trail walks, you name it and I'm there

I've been getting more and more into things involving water.

Although my interest in treasure hunting is peaked.

Suppose to be 60s and sunny here Sunday TX. Can't wait to go up to the park and look for all that lost change and jewelry. Have some old houses I know about from the 1800s I asked to hunt this winter. That sure slowed down winter quick.

My favorite spring hobbies are hanging out with friends and play sports.

Back