DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Painting Forum > Choosing the right room color using software - no experience needed.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:52 PM  
bkboggy

Default Choosing the right room color using software - no experience needed.

Hey guys, I've created an article explaining how to save yourself some time and money while choosing room colors using a photo editing software. It's very simple and little to no experience is required. If you don't have a software, don't worry, I cover that in the article as well. There are free programs out there that will do the job extremely well.

Let me know if you need any help or have questions.

Choosing the right room color.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2012, 04:49 AM  
john74

Default Photo recolor software

Hello,
Gimp or Photoshop are great tools, but I've found something better. Check out zabarw.pl - it's a website designed specifically to recolor your photos. There's a short video tutorial explaining how to use it. I'd say the results are quite realistic - it's hard to tell which wall was recolored and which wasn't.

It's free and works directly in the browser - you don't have to install anything.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply