Resolutions

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well im on a 3month contract with the gym so going to keep it up till the end, and then after that i should be happy with my weight and how i look, then ill cut down so i just maintain everything. yeah im guessing the pool is heated its just the lane pool at my local swimming baths, and im usually a big girl when it comes to jumping in cold water so its got to be, or i wouldnt be swimming in it lol :D

I've been sticking to mine for sure. You guys would be proud of me. I enrolled back in school. Community College that is, but hey- it's something. And it's kicking my booty! But, it was what I wanted to start the new year off with and I enrolled and here I am. I'm just getting my Bachelor's Degree now and go from there.

Glad to here that! what are you studying? i finished a degree is video game design last year, was a 3yr course but really enjoyed it, not as fun as every1 thinks though, u dont just play games lol

Back