Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Slownsteady

When I read your request, My first thought was. SURE, Then, I went back and looked at all the posts in this forum, Called funny pictures and stories. I could not find 1 [one] story, or funny that had anything to do with house repair. Everything is "So Off Topic'' Russian skiers, cat riding a rumba. etc. etc.
Why would I find anything else but that, right ?

I can only assume you have a problem with potato gun's and/or the youtube clip I posted. I find it both funny and a cool story.

Out of respect, I will refrain from posting any more links or pictures of potato gun's. ;)

Waste of damn good potatoes if you ask me. Show me one bumper sticker that says “God, Guts & Potato Guns made America Great.” If you can’t shoot a 10” pumpkin or a bowling ball out of your gun I say “Go Big or go home.”

Now get off my lawn punks! I’m feeling cranky today also. :mad:

:D

10945727_10153011664455432_125220229224218486_n.jpg

Last edited:
So the renters needed new "handles" for their shower ... Seems the handles had fallen off some time ago and they could not match them. So, for the last several months they have been using pliers to turn the shower on and off. Seems the hot side stopped turning off, so they needed it fixed ...

You want to look closely at the stems on the valves for the "funny picture"

031.jpg

030.jpg

Back