Deck Design Ideas

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imported_AJH

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have any references for some good sites with deck designs? I would like to get an idea of different styles that are out there.

Those are some really neat pictures. I enjoyed the "Just Decks Atlanta" towards the bottom. Eventually I want my deck to be around the pool!

GuRu,
Thank you for those reference sites. I have looked through both and found them to be useful. I am a visual so this is a necessity for me!

Oh yeah, pool decks are great! That's the one I built. I actually had to change the design from a 4 foot pool to a 3 foot pool and made the actual deck smaller. Boy, was that a chore! But look at this one? Isn't that beautiful?

http://www.deckplans.com/decksoftheyear/2004/2004_DOY_01.html And no, this isn't mine. If I can scrounge up pictures of my own, I'll be sure to post it! LOL

hey nice find GuRu! you rule! lol, I liked some of the coastal pictures :)

I am thankful to you the fine link providing the quality information related to the Deck Design Ideas! Thanks for posting me here.

Latest posts

Back