Hello From Upstate NY

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aleo1203

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Andrew I am from Rochester, NY. I've been a homeowner for about 5 or 6 years now and I am increasingly becoming a diyer. I just installed some panel flooring and am now finishing up the molding. For my first time, I gotta admit, I'm happy with my first major finishing job.

So my next project will be a simple a-frame swing set, and then onto the big project of adding a mud room to my existing garage/kitchen entrance (at kitchen level) so I will definitely be scouring the forums for information. Thanks for the help!

Welcome -- and thanks for family pic. You all look like really nice people.

Speaking of nice people, there are a bunch here too. Very few project questions go unanswered. And, most answers are politely helpful.:D

Glad to see you are really form upstate. I grew up in Ithaca and got tired of saying upstate NY and NYC people would say "like poughkeepsie"

Tell me about it. Talk about geo-centric!

That's cool, I love Ithaca, such a cool little town.

Hello, my name is Andrew I am from Rochester, NY. I've been a homeowner for about 5 or 6 years now and I am increasingly becoming a diyer. I just installed some panel flooring and am now finishing up the molding. For my first time, I gotta admit, I'm happy with my first major finishing job.

So my next project will be a simple a-frame swing set, and then onto the big project of adding a mud room to my existing garage/kitchen entrance (at kitchen level) so I will definitely be scouring the forums for information. Thanks for the help!

A warmth welcome coming from me. I am also a newbie here. I am also looking help in terms in house repair. For now, I am planning to create my mini tree house this coming summer. Where do you think should I start?

Latest posts

Back