bird lovers out there. . .?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't make that out. What is it a picture of?

Bungee bug!

Or... loss of Fahrvergnügen leads to suicide? Or Selbstmord. Which however may be burg where bug bungeed. Or should that be bungeeed. English is so screwy, I blame it on the Germans.

[ame]http://www.google.ca/search?q=bridge+vw&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=wXCJUKHvD8qoiQKE_IGYCQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1016&bih=523#hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=vw+hanging+from+bridge+&oq=vw+hanging+from+bridge+&gs_l=img.12...5114.21190.0.23798.17.17.0.0.0.0.82.836.17.17.0.cesh..0.0...1.1.FdSi7iYAwW4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=2f715b77b4b123f2&bpcl=35466521&biw=1016&bih=523[/ame]
I deny any involvement in said prank.

So it was just a body for a VW?

Ya they made sure they weren't going to pollute the inlet. But it still had to be a few pounds. Quite a trick.

"weren't going to pollute the inlet" Mebbee they shoulda put cement tires on it, some of the other bodies in there mite be wearing cement overshoes.

Friend of mine plopped a bug body into creek behind his house. VW about two feet narrower than creek on each side. Water came about a foot above door sill level. Creek was in bottom of small rock sided "canyon" about 30' wide, 15 deep. Less than 3 years little creek had swirled and dug sandy bottom until car roof was under 4 foot of water in middle of 30 diameter foot pool. Lots of fish, including foot long bass, crystal clear water, you could see fish eying lures, determine which ones worked, how to work them and see the strike. We took lots of Cub Scouts there for catch and release fishing.

Back