similar problem here
I have a similar problem, except I know it is insulation.
There are some kinds of insulation that could be toxic, I am wondering how long I have to leave the room sitting before any toxic agents have settled so I can clean it up (the room is vacant). And I am planning to clean it with disposable wet cleaning pads, is this the best method? (The house is a tear down eventually, nice clean and sturdy for me and mine until we are done with it after a few decades or so).
I am not familiar with these forums, do you piggyback on similar posts or post your own?
Thanks for any help