slippery tile problems...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensensky

Marion
Reaction score
Hey, guys! The tile floor in my foyer is pretty slippery, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good treatment I could use to fix it.

I had the same problem in my closed in patio. Someone on another home improvement site recommend a certain product specially for that issue. The rules on this site won't let me release the name of the company. But if you go onto google and type in "non slip tile" it will be the first result. It was exactly what I needed. I definitely recommend it.

I had the same problem in my closed in patio. Someone on another home improvement site recommend a certain product specially for that issue. The rules on this site won't let me release the name of the company. But if you go onto google and type in "non slip tile" it will be the first result. It was exactly what I needed. I definitely recommend it.

We don't have a problem recommending a certain product, feel free to share a good experience with a MFG's product that you have had success with. Just don't link it to every post you make is all. ;)

[FONT=&quot]Tiles like that are not okay for the kitchen or bath without a quality non-slip coating being applied. Be careful when buying a non-slip coating and be sure to read the container information completely. Many tile coating are not non-slip and in some cases make the tile more slippery.[/FONT]

Back