Does anyone know why I am getting shocked by my faucets
Does anyone know why I am getting shocked by the running water out of all of my faucets?? I own an older house built in 1963. All of my plumbing and faucets are metal. I read something about the grounds and the neutrals not suppose to be on the same bar in the main breaker box, and I also found something saying it doesn't matter. I looked inside my box and I have 2 ground bars connected to each other by another bar, and all the neutrals and grounds are mixed together on both bars. I only have a 100amp box, since my water heater, dryer, and central heat are gas. This has never been a problem up till now. The lights seem to always dim even if there is only a couple of lights or tv on only, and then all the water out of the faucets give a mild shock. If someone can give me some advice on this I would appreciate it, since I think it may be responsible for my frig and washer going out.