Mucisians

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Reaction score
What do you play and in what style?

I play harmonica. All styles that allow it.

What do you play and in what style?

I play harmonica. All styles that allow it.

I've been hacking at the guitar for years, freaking years and I still suck!
My issues is I'm just a noodler with no discipline, but it still brings me enjoyment. :)

I like to play blues, country and rock type stuff. I get backing tracks from youtube and jam in the house :rofl:

I play the guitar...am in a reggae band here and love it. Self-taught since I was 17. Now I'm an old man...

I've been hacking at the guitar for years, freaking years and I still suck!
My issues is I'm just a noodler with no discipline, but it still brings me enjoyment. :)

I like to play blues, country and rock type stuff. I get backing tracks from youtube and jam in the house :rofl:

I only play harmonica, I try to play many other instruments, guitar included.

I play the guitar...am in a reggae band here and love it. Self-taught since I was 17. Now I'm an old man...

Do you have anything online?

I have always envied anyone who can play the piano well. I was thinking of getting lessons before but my work schedule just won’t allow me. It’s on my bucket list though, and I intend to carry on with it before I die :D

I have one friend who plays the piano. He's self taught and pretty good. I can't figure it out, but I have a keyboard so everyone in a while I break it out and give it a try again.

I used to think musicians were cool. Then i got burned by a real ego manic.

Music is just noise, vibrations. Like anything else. It is us who make the music not the musicians.

As someone who has tried to play other instruments, I can assure I am a noise maker. The real musicians play instruments.

Latest posts

Back