DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > DIY Home Improvement > Bricks, Masonry and Concrete > Can you tell me what it is called, please?

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2013, 06:50 AM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2
Default Can you tell me what it is called, please?


Can you tell me what it is called in the picture, please?

Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	column_small.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	5198  
chan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:18 AM  
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Welland, Ontario
Posts: 1,436
Liked 242 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 15


Concrete urn? with lid?

JoeD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:35 AM  
Contractor retired
nealtw's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Upper Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Posts: 23,177
Liked 2853 Times on 2503 Posts
Likes Given: 4729


Chimney flue liner? and concrete pavers?
nealtw is offline  
WindowsonWashington Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:10 PM  
Junior Member
WindowsonWashington's Avatar
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Washington, DC, Virginia
Posts: 198
Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 28


That would be my guess neal but it would be easier if they pulled the top.
WindowsonWashington is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter DIY Home Repair Forum Replies Last Post
What is this piece on my exterior door called and where can I get one? jayrod Windows and Doors 5 11-15-2012 04:00 PM
can anyone tell me what this kind of molding is called? and possibly where to find it PatDoody Carpentry and Woodworking 6 04-13-2011 10:31 AM
Can someone tell me what this is called please? G Dot General Home Improvement Discussion 2 06-08-2009 02:32 PM
What's this kind of door called? SavvyCat Windows and Doors 2 05-18-2009 05:46 PM

Newest Threads