tiny little brown bugs...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewdin

Reaction score
I have been seeing these tiny little brown bugs all around the wood window sills and around the fireplace and door entry ways.

They look like a spot of sand, they are easily squished with my hands. I tried to take some pictures but they dont look like anything based on the resolution.

I know this is a broad description but does anyone know of any bugs like this around this time? I'll keep trying to take pictures and hope one comes out.

I live in the Northeast (Boston), thanks guys.

So, i little goggling around and it looks like they might be springtails. Anyone else have these?

I have been seeing these tiny little brown bugs all around the wood window sills and around the fireplace and door entry ways.

They look like a spot of sand, they are easily squished with my hands. I tried to take some pictures but they dont look like anything based on the resolution.

I know this is a broad description but does anyone know of any bugs like this around this time? I'll keep trying to take pictures and hope one comes out.

I live in the Northeast (Boston), thanks guys.

These are basically called as termites. I have seen their infestations at our home back in New York. In any case these might be evacuated effectively I've seen exterminator in nyc treating them with the assistance of Vinegar. Vinegar (either in pure form or in diluted) is one of the best and effective way to kill them.

Never try to remove them by naked hands!

I just googled what termites look like and they are definitely NOT termites, these were tiny tiny, spec of sand size, Since the original post I haven’t had any luckily. Thanks for scaring the piss out of me though :)

I just googled what termites look like and they are definitely NOT termites, these were tiny tiny, spec of sand size, Since the original post I haven’t had any luckily. Thanks for scaring the piss out of me though :)

that's what you get for asking here:banana:

Latest posts

Back