The best thing you can do is plant some leaf-bearing trees (like maples) on your south side as near the house as possible. These will shade the house in the summer and allow sun in during the winter months. Shade is a really big factor - on our north screen porch we had grape vines covering the west side and it was always nice and cool. The cat wrecked the screen and I had to remove vines to repair this. Now, without the shade on that west side, the porch is not nearly as cool.
- Taping & Finishing Drywall Joints
- Inside & Outside Corner Drywall Joints
- How to Repair Small and Big Holes
- How to Build and Finish Drywall Arches
- How to Apply or Repair Texture
Free Tutorials at http://www.drywallinfo.com