Looking after the equipment can bring you much cares, and not proper cleaning fluid can cause bad changes according to their color. Shining, clean faucet can make whole design of your placement esthetic. But you can not run over all dirtying. It is crucial to clean you faucets correctly.
There are some key moment in correct cleaning:
- After buying new faucets you should read manual how to take care about your product.
- Use only that fluids that have neutral or alkalescent reaction (from 6 to 9 pH)
- Not proper liquid can damage you facets. Do not use liquids for bowls etc.
- Do not use liquids which contain formic, chloric, acetic acids.
- On cover should be written: Do not contains phosphoric acid
- Do not use liquids which contain chlorine solution.
- Do not use abrasives.
- Clean the faucets if it really needs this.
- Spread liquid only for mentioned in the manual time.
- Firstly spread the liquid on a sponge or textile, and only after this you can clean your faucet.
- After cleaning water the faucets.
- Occurring the surface remains of shampoo, soap, cream can damage the surface of the item. To prevent this, clean the faucet with water.
- Polished, copper and gold surfaces are very delicate and need special attitude.