Also, make sure you have a hole in the bottom of your barrel for air intake. In addition, you should cut out a 4" by 4" square on the side about mid level. Without the vent holes, this will not burn worth a darn. To cut these holes out, you can use a 7 1/4" carborundum blade on a circular saw, but wear gloves and eye protection as there will be a lot of hot sparks flying.
- Taping & Finishing Drywall Joints
- Inside & Outside Corner Drywall Joints
- How to Repair Small and Big Holes
- How to Build and Finish Drywall Arches
- How to Apply or Repair Texture
Free Tutorials at http://www.drywallinfo.com