Electric riding mower recommendations

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some actually have an anti theft system. Something to do with a pin number. But If some one steals it and can't use it I doubt they will return it. You still need docking station and I don't think there is much of a black market demand for robotic lawnmowers.

Wouldn't the docking unit be out in the yard too.

True but sneaking around someone's property takes a different type of thief. I'm sure It could be bolted down too. I don't think like that. I live in a good neighborhood and don't lock any doors.

True but sneaking around someone's property takes a different type of thief. I'm sure It could be bolted down too. I don't think like that. I live in a good neighborhood and don't lock any doors.

I am sure they could have some security to them, I was just being cute.:beer:

A beer looks good. To never cutting the grass again. :beer:

I got your answer right here! Solar powered, remote control. Sit on the porch and drive that guy while you soak up the suds. So easy even Neal can do it!

MOWER.jpg

I got your answer right here! Solar powered, remote control. Sit on the porch and drive that guy while you soak up the suds. So easy even Neal can do it!

Now wait a cotton pickin minute there Villa... that there is my prototype!! Didn't you notice the fence around the yard?? And the beware of Dog signs??

That darn Oldog is sippin my whiskey again on the job... I knew it!!:rofl:

With that little panel it'll take a week to charge the battery for one hour of mowing. :p

Wuzzat you can be so silly sometimes. The big battery on the right drives the unit. The solar cells work all week to recharge the main battery. Besides, if it doesn't work, you just tell the wife and continue to drink ...

DRINKING PORCH.jpg

Drink and drive, really and that's after you filled it with gas and pull started it:rofl:

Wuzzat you can be so silly sometimes. The big battery on the right drives the unit. The solar cells work all week to recharge the main battery. Besides, if it doesn't work, you just tell the wife and continue to drink ...

With that little panel it'll take a week to charge the battery for one hour of mowing. :p

???

Anyway, on second thought, with the panel putting out 50w and the motor taking 1400w this just might work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back