flight ma 370

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on a long history of flight and of permanently or temporarily disappeared planes, government computers using Artificial Intelligence and Factor Analysis probably know to three decimal places which option is most likely, and how these likelihoods change with time.

But that Japanese soldier who hid in the woods for decades was probably given a 0.0001% chance of being found alive.

It's rough on the survivors. A friend of a friend of a. . ., etc., committed suicide so I get to see the results firsthand.

Last edited:
I don't think it was a car/plane jacking by some punk gang. To easy to get parts for airplanes if you need them. And it's not like everyone in the orient has a 777 sitting under the banana tree. Think... What would be the purpose of having a plane and what could you use it for. We can detect middle launches, we would have seen a blip on some radar. That's the heaviest monitored area in the world. I can't believe they flew 6-7 hours just to plant it in the ocean.

Just my uneducated guess and armchair speculation.

Your guess is as good as the experts, I think. I guess you could lob rockets down there and no one would notice.
I think there is a lot going on that we are not being told about, they don't advertise when the negotiate randsom.
See, the insurance company has already made a payment for the plane, just a little like getting a ship back maybe.

I'm sure they've calculated fuel capacity and range and have a fair idea how far it could have gone. Have to have a pretty big airstrip to land this. Every satellite the US has is probably over this area.

Nope, it's dust, if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back