Some pics of what I do.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chris

Figured some of you guys don't know me all that well. I have been floating around some of the forums for years now and Moderate and Admin on a few of them. I always get the question of what I do for a living? I am a General Engineering Contractor, I specialize in utility work for large commercial properties, distribution centers and street work. I think it is neat stuff so I figured I would share some pics of the work I've done and am currently doing.

So here goes. Ask if you have any questions on anything.

293.jpg

319.jpg

339.jpg

418.jpg

420.jpg

446.jpg

461.jpg

467.jpg

489.jpg

501.jpg

Great stuff, I like the compactor guy standing on air, we need him for framing roofs:banana:

Here is a manhole I installed on an existing 12" Sewer line that was 21 feet deep.

1082.jpg

1083.jpg

1088.jpg

1089.jpg

1091.jpg

1092.jpg

1101.jpg

1102.jpg

1103.jpg

1106.jpg

I myself make adult films with attractive women; sorry, my contract does not allow me to post pics. . .:(

One time that I went into a hospital I slowly realized that my life is in the hands of people I've never met and don't know.

Your work is dangerous but at least you know the people you work with. I hope they are competent, conscientious and not mad at you. :hide:

BTW,
I used to get mail offers from insurance companies showing their yearly premiums for insuring people in various trades against accidents.
So, if you want to know how dangerous your work is relative to roofers, electricians, etc., you just look at what they want to insure you.
The ranking surprised me but these companies know way more about risk than I do.

Last edited:
My insurance is generally higher than any other trade out there. I know my work comp is.

"Your work is dangerous but at least you know the people you work with. I hope they are competent, conscientious and not mad at you. "

Looks like a couple guys without ear protection in the photos. Personally i prefer jobs were the biggest danger is getting a paper cut.:)

It isn't loud enough for ear protection and it is nice when you can hear your spotter tell you if the earth is trying to eat you.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

He makes me crawl into the deep holes to inspect the soil to determine if the soil shore ups are really necessary.

Latest posts

Back