What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was up in Canada one time and saw a sign saying "Drink Canada Dry". So we tried to.

Right now morning coffee getting ready for 5 days of vacation starting right now. Might not be around too much except from iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

Drinking coffee right now about to drive two hours to the job site.

I'm that guy too but I'm a mile from the beach at a college working so I'm enjoying the scenery.

ImageUploadedByHome Repair1407335994.390330.jpg

Years ago we were getting freezing rain, that's when the ground is froozen and it rains, turns to ice instantly and breaks trees and downs power lines, no one works outside on those days.
The framing crew was still working on the house next to mine, their bose sat in the truck with the engine running. Occasioally honking the horn so someone could come over and take the note he handed out when he opened his window a crack. You guys are that guy.

Years ago we were getting freezing rain, that's when the ground is froozen and it rains, turns to ice instantly and breaks trees and downs power lines, no one works outside on those days.
The framing crew was still working on the house next to mine, their bose sat in the truck with the engine running. Occasioally honking the horn so someone could come over and take the note he handed out when he opened his window a crack. You guys are that guy.

Not hardly, thats why we have cell phones, don't have to open the window...

And, it's iced tea time here now.

Water... nice cold water... it's humid up here.... Got a meeting tonight... so it's water...;-)

:banana:Beer, soda, tea, coffee, come on guys, we watch your news too. Y'all have been drinking the cool-aid.

Latest posts

Back