A house I saw today...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

havasu

While with my son at a doctor's office today, I looked across the street where I noticed a home with an extremely large plate glass window installed. A doctor advised this home was previously owned by the rapper "Culio" but was recently sold and had just been remodeled. Take a look and help me figure out if the large plate glass window on the left side of the house is one pane of glass, or was it seamed with clear silicone? :confused:

plate glass.jpg

I would assume seamed but I do know if you live there don't run around naked.

The picture quality is not all that good ... but what it shows is some kind of detail around the perimeter. There does not appear to be a seam in the center ... but who can tell. besides, if you are a rich rapper, you can get a custom window that size just to show off Sofia when she visits. :D

plate glass.jpg

SOPHIA.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't get why someone would want a window that large when its facing a doctor's office... If it had a view of the mountains or ocean, maybe... Imagine the curtains for that thing....

Actually, we were on the 8th floor of this doctor's office. From their view, you can see the entire valley...provided you look around the doctor's office.

Back