Bought a new house

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chris

Finally going to have a chance to live my dream of owning a home that has a bit of property. I'm in escrow on a 2200 SF home sitting on almost five acres. It's not exactly my style but the views sold me and it has a huge blank slate to make it my own. I plan on a big addition and a few other things that I will need a lot of help with. Here is a couple pictures of it now. Don't ask about that blue glazed tile roof we have a love hate relationship already.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Repair1418967585.849314.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Repair1418967610.145294.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Repair1418967625.365224.jpg

And a crappy pic of the view.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Repair1418967668.243410.jpg

Looks like a good start,and a lovely sunset view. My question is, whats with all the fences and walls out there..you have wild animal issues?..or are you starting a koolaid compound?..:rofl:

There is some critters but not much. I don't know why so many fences. Everyone has them. I guess we don't trust our neighbors around here.

Damn, I'm loving the garages. I'm sure the local Buddhist Temple will take those roof tiles off your hands. That looks like a real great find.

Finally going to have a chance to live my dream of owning a home that has a bit of property. I'm in escrow on a 2200 SF home sitting on almost five acres. It's not exactly my style but the views sold me and it has a huge blank slate to make it my own. I plan on a big addition and a few other things that I will need a lot of help with. Here is a couple pictures of it now. Don't ask about that blue glazed tile roof we have a love hate relationship already.

View attachment 7805

View attachment 7806

View attachment 7807

And a crappy pic of the view.

View attachment 7808

Congrats Chris, very nice

outdoor kitchen ? HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoker, oven, cook top, fryer, fridge, wine cooler, bar
fire pit, grill gas and charcoal stereo surround sound, big screen for game day

100yard shooting lane.

thMPU8A9OC.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much all that except the shooting lane. Around here they kinda frown on that.

oh yeah, I keep forgetting you live in commiefornia.

f.gif

I do and it gets difficult at times. The good part is that I am wearing shorts and sandals today.

ow!!!...that hurt. its cold here, and rainy. sitting under a palm tree with a toddy would be MOST enjoyable right now!

I started one of my jeeps for the first time in months. I probably should have covered it before the 4" of rain we had.

for your house, a wreath of Franklin

B5VehsVCcAAJPuB.jpg

Last edited:
buddy of mine told this to me. i figured you might have a back hoe ram in your pile of stuff to keep

he busted a 2'x2' hole in his garage floor. dug down poured a pad tied into slab

sunk a old hydraulic ram from a hoe in the hole. ran copper tubing to his compressor

Latest posts

Back