Good place to buy led fixtures?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chris

Is there any good place to get LED fixtures for inside and out without breaking the bank? Seems these things are made of gold.

Chris,I'm surprised you don't have your location listed.Especially being a forum moderator.In IL they have good prices and sales on them at Menards.Menards is a chain but I don't know in what states.

I didn't realize I didn't show my location. Im in Southern California.

I went by my local Costco today and they had nothing for shop lights.

I did grab a couple outdoor LED fixtures for 37 bucks each, not bad at all.

Just talked to my son in law who is the counter guy at a major electrical supply house here, he said there are no good, cheap led ship lights. He suggested for me to get some T-8's if I want to upgrade the garage.

I didn't realize I didn't show my location. Im in Southern California.

I went by my local Costco today and they had nothing for shop lights.

I did grab a couple outdoor LED fixtures for 37 bucks each, not bad at all.

I have one those LED outdoor lights from Costco, they are great, put out a lot of light come on at dusk off at dawn, should last around 20 years or so and probably less than a $1 a month to burn 11 hours a day.

My local Costco also had ceiling lights, a nice about 14" Dia half dome with milky white glass sort of looks like alabaster, they were $19 and bright as hell in fact you would have to get a dimmer.

Latest posts

Back