My auction find.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot for those who don't know it's a towable diesel air compressor. Has a three cylinder Kubota motor and does 100 CFM at 125 PSI.

Nice find Chris, it will be a lot easier to air the tires up on the Jeep when you're out at The Hammers...;)

Great Deal... that will pay for itself in the first 5 minutes... it's good to give yourself a raise once and a while.
I need to go to your auctions..:D

It seems to me that I paid this same amount of money when I rented one to jack hammer out my concrete patio. Fantastic hit!

:beer:Used to got to 3-4 auctions a week.Never found a deal like that.Give you $405 for it?

I also bought a sweeper attachment for my skid steer for 300 bucks but it needs some love.

Online only. Don't know why things didn't go for more. I should have bought more.

did you get that at that auction i posted? :rofl: if so, GOOD! if not, Good ALSO!!!!

I used to help out a friend that bought stuff at military surplus auctions getting rid of his white elephants he got when he had to buy it as a lot to get the one item he wanted.
Amazing the things he could buy cheap.
EG: A box full of Rolex watch parts.
Brand new safes.
Cases of Mobil 1 oil (paid $5.00 a case)
Pallet loads of brand new 12 volt batteries.
Stainless steel breaker box panels.
Gas fire places.

I used to help out a friend that bought stuff at military surplus auctions getting rid of his white elephants he got when he had to buy it as a lot to get the one item he wanted.
Amazing the things he could buy cheap.
EG: A box full of Rolex watch parts.
Brand new safes.
Cases of Mobil 1 oil (paid $5.00 a case)
Pallet loads of brand new 12 volt batteries.
Stainless steel breaker box panels.
Gas fire places.

Your tax dollars at work.

Your tax dollars at work.

when I was in the AF, I went to the warehouse to get a package of 2 o-rings
regular o-rings about 1" in size. someone forgot to black out the price
each on the original invoice. I remember exactly how much to this day. it freaked me out. $23.45 2 [two] each O-ring

Back