new project

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
found a new project ..i think i will try. with magnetic catch's

knotty pine,

1620618_588937977855027_619849379_n.jpg

how well do you get along with your wife ? :D

Well, I'd say that if the wife wasn't being civil, you could always use the headboard to bean her-- just open it up very quickly. :p

That is actually a very awesome idea!

Have you ever looked at furniture traditions website? I think its .net... They make furniture with some hidden compartments. If you browse through their sets you can get some ideas. They make an armoire/tv stand that holds a flatscreen tv. The panel the TV is on swings out to reveal a gun safe.

I saw a bed with tufted leather that has two parts that fold down and the footboard is thick and has a storage compartment inside. It has a leather cushion on top and folds open.
1df12fad895317d8af4a622efb4bece4.jpg

Another idea: hinged footboard
image.jpg

Someone added that so they could access space under their bed when they built drawers underneath from some plans on Ana White's website.

how well do you get along with your wife ? :D

i am married to a firey red head, who does not take any flak from me

she is the yen to my yang, the opposite of the same

What do you think of this idea?

And here's another idea:

Bah, it wants me to update Flash to watch the video and when I go to the site my browser blocks it because it says the adobe to load it is out-of-date. LOL.

Slownsteady, my sister had the same comment about the sofa. I think that would be the sofa you'd have the inlaws sit on-- or guests you weren't happy with. :p

More ideas: http://thegunsman.com/2014/03/19-creative-hidden-gun-safe-ideas-your-home/
dresser-gun-case.jpg

mirror-gun-case.jpg

stairs-gun-safe.jpg

Ok, finally got the video to load. Wow! That is AWESOME!!

Latest posts

Back