Sometimes friends could never be paid back!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

havasu

Our own Admin Chris came over to my house today and along with his worker, Antonio, they kicked ***. Chris brought along a small bobcat, a pneumatic jack hammer, a concrete saw, and his dump truck. I haven't worked this hard since I retired, but we got it done. He did what would have taken me weeks to do, but it was knocked out in a few hours.

I owe you big time buddy, and it was really nice meeting you!

Pics will be added as soon as I am able to lift a finger or two!

Only thing I really did was give you more work to do.

My dump truck was a dog coming home with all that concrete back there.

Glad to finally meet you even if it was just to work.

Yeah Tom, pretty embarrassing not ever meeting before but I can assure you, I'll be seeing him alot more.

070315b.jpg

070315f.jpg

070315i.jpg

070315j.jpg

070315k.jpg

070315h.jpg

20150620_093224_resized.jpg

Been hard at work. New stucco, pillars, stack stone, etc. Almost ready for landscaping.

20150810_174308_resized.jpg

20150810_174344_resized.jpg

Looks a hundred times better. Do you still want that planter wall out?

Looks a hundred times better. Do you still want that planter wall out?

Umm, no. That stack stone is pricy. I'm gunna have to live with the original design. I also bought a pallet of those concrete caps for a killer price, and there is no returning them now. Tomorrow, they will be stained a semi-transparent root beer brown color. The stone will be pressure washed and a coat of a semi-gloss sealer will make them pop, hopefully. :confused:

Thanks, Erica. Yep, I bought the house 95 days ago, and haven't stopped. I'm tired....

I can't believe it's been that long already!! Well done!
Very nice place! When should I deliver your cows???? :D :D

You folks just want to laugh at me like you did when you told me to milk that steer last time.

Around here we would have sent him to milk a bull but never a steer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You guys are too funny!
Video may or may not exist. ;)

I put 4 coats of a semi-transparent concrete stain on the concrete caps today. I wanted darker but the boss wanted this "caramel" color. Please give me honest feedback...

20150813_180455.jpg

20150813_180545.jpg

Back