KitchenAid elect stove

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdupp

Reaction score
I need to gain access and replace the front left burner on my stove. KESA907PSS02 Can you folks tell me how to remove the cook top. It appears to be different from the typical stoves. I can't find a video that looks similar to this stove. Thanks! Stan

Kitchenaid_zpso1thrxz9.png

I think you will find that they all similar. Kitchen aid is made by whirlpool now
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wxbrFy6Wyg[/ame]

Thanks for the reply. I'm going give it try later this week. The main difference is all the electrical controls are in the front of my stove instead of the back.

Much Appreciated!

Thanks for the reply. I'm going give it try later this week. The main difference is all the electrical controls are in the front of my stove instead of the back.

Much Appreciated!

Somebody built it you can take it apart.:trophy:

Well we finally got her done. Removed the brackets from the rear and sides and removed the glass top to access the burner and did a continuity test. The burner was good, turned out to be the switch. Thanks for all the encouragement. It was an easy job...... :clap:

image_zpszvv9yd24.jpeg

Latest posts

Back