What's on your mind?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nap, Have to be at the airport at midnight after working all day. Dad missed his layover and is stuck in Dallas.

Eight heart attacks, a quadruple bypass and a hernia surgery he is doing OK. Just had a doctors appt yesterday and does have to go back til July so he decided to have me fly him out here for a month. His plane left late today so he missed his connecting flight which landed him in the Paramedics place at the hospital, he was running to catch the flight and got dizzy than passed out by the gate so they hauled him in. They say he got food poisoning but I'm sure it had more to do with his health. I'm sure after this visit he won't want to go back to Florida. We have a lot planned and his brother is coming to town next week to take him to a Gem show for the weekend. (He cuts stones) Then we will go to laughlin for a week and who knows what else.

I've been trying to get him to move back out here. He wants to but his wife hates me so she is purposely doing what she can to keep him there. She is an evil person and is only in life for herself and money. Every time he says he is going to leave she changes her tune and is nice until he stays.

Latest posts

Back