Kruse supporters

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
newmanlaugh.gif

Bernie is next :clap:

I Know,,,,John Kasich just announced is dropping out

guess its hillery and trump

this is going to get nasty ReAL quick

I dont know, that old bitty is pretty tough, she just might peck the crap out of trump

I cant wait till he starts hammering her on Emails and Slick willies run arounds

If I was him,,,I would find monika and pay her GOOD money for a commercial

she opened the door for Trump yesterday. She showed up and was confronted by the miners

she started back peddling, but its all on tape. she cant back peddle

POOR energizer bunny !!!!!

did you know if you put the energizer bunny's batteries in backwards he just keeps coming and coming

28824.gif

If Trump was smart.......he'll bankroll Bernie Sanders in a 3rd party run for the Whitehouse.

Perot split the Rep vote, and single handedly elected Bill Clinton, TWICE. Wouldn't it be sweeeeeet if the same situation defeated Hillary Clinton.

I dont know, that old bitty is pretty tough, she just might peck the crap out of trump

You know, in a nutshell, it doesn't matter much who (or what) wins. The policies of Clinton (Bubba), Bush and O'Bama have set in place things that will never be removed (or can be) from the system. America (as I grew up in) is dead. It is now a Third World Country with great civil and economic unrest.

Politics are controlled by political parties as we have seen in the Republican Party recently, corporate money and PAC's, and the illegal drug trade. They (either party) offer the voter a handful of candidates that they are sure can be controlled by them after being voted in. Trump may prove to be the exception, but where is he going?

You want politics to be agreeable? Form a PAC and simply buy what you want.

Why are our young dying in some Middle East hellhole when the SOB's are walking among us? Disband immigration and let Wally World hire them as greeters. The whole system is corrupt.

CLINTOONS.jpg

You know, in a nutshell, it doesn't matter much who (or what) wins. The policies of Clinton (Bubba), Bush and O'Bama have set in place things that will never be removed (or can be) from the system. America (as I grew up in) is dead. It is now a Third World Country with great civil and economic unrest.

Politics are controlled by political parties as we have seen in the Republican Party recently, corporate money and PAC's, and the illegal drug trade. They (either party) offer the voter a handful of candidates that they are sure can be controlled by them after being voted in. Trump may prove to be the exception, but where is he going?

You want politics to be agreeable? Form a PAC and simply buy what you want.

Why are our young dying in some Middle East hellhole when the SOB's are walking among us? Disband immigration and let Wally World hire them as greeters. The whole system is corrupt.

your post is why i am for trump.
he is not an insider, the establishment do not want him on the hill because he is not bought off like they are.

he is also a loose cannon that could backfire and burn us all
maybe he is what we need right now.

neither side is standing up for the people, and frankly, we be tired of it

They all forgot they work for us. We all forgot they work for us.

They work for personal gain.

The average actual citizen has no say.

They took the steam out of the Tea Party real quick.

We've allowed the inmates to run the asylum, why should we expect any different results than the complete and utter , mess, that we have in Washington.

But you can use whatever bathroom you want.

I, for whatever reason, always thought it illegal to use the wrong restrooms.

Anyways, I wish I had actually studied in school. All of this seems similar to a previous fall of an advanced society.

TARGET Approved.jpg

as a protest, i walked into walmart womans bathroom an took a piss

made damn sure i washed my hands,,tried to small talk while waiting on the hair dryer to dry my hands

was giggled at

I'm all about trump , but I do find the tranny thing weird. Why would you even make a stance on that subject????

Why build a wall? Bring them over and enslave them. Worked well for Rome , for a bit anyway.

Latest posts

Back