My Turn?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mastercarpenty

Reaction score
I have spent years helping folks with their house issues on the "This Old House Advice Forum" but it looks like the new TOH owners will be closing it down soon. So while seeing what else is out there this place was recommended, and I liked what I saw so here I am!

I've dabbled in other businesses but over 30 years ago I got into construction work. Painting, Trimwork, and old house repairs are my specialty but I've put in time with almost every trade to round out my knowledge. Experience in Industrial, Commercial, Residential, and ADA Carpentry. Currently working solo for myself and slowing down a bit as time races by.

I've been many places but most of my life has been here in the Upstate SC area where family lives, summers are hot, and where the mosquitoes by the rivers can ruin a good day's fishing

Welcome. I can stop pretending and get back to counting beans.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I'll try to not disappoint anyone too badly :p Now off to the forums for some fun!

Phil

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

Latest posts

Back