Hello everyone!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niest

Reaction score
Hello!

I don't plan making renovations anytime soon but I like tinkering and I think this is the right place to get some ideas. The DIY way is the only way:cool:

I find it funny that your IP address shows Atlanta, Georgia, however you post that you are from Los Angeles?

I find it funny that your IP address shows Atlanta, Georgia, however you post that you are from Los Angeles?

I never said I was there at that precise moment. :)

...and now your IP address is showing Japan? The jury is still out whether you are here as a friend or foe. :nono:

Yes, many reasons are plausible. I'm just scratching my head as to why, but I have an idea.

Spammers have been hot and heavy so the boys are watching for things that are strange .
Welcome to the site.
Thank you.

Yeah, I guess I can understand that. Still, I can't shake off the feeling I'm being interrogated.

Glad to see personal comments. That is very unlike our typical spammer, so welcome!

Back