Trump's Contract with America

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/read-donald-trumps-contract-american-voter-full-text/

In his speech in Gettysburg, Donald Trump laid out the plan he will pursue during his first 100 days in office.

The plan is called the Donald J. Trump Contract With The American Voter.

Here’s the full text, via Trump’s website:

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back

FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

b4776b3c35d4040a9b5760ae5531fd2c105fcb6544176641f629735035218136.gif

Last edited:
He's got my vote but unfortunately he kissed a girl 10 years ago, so he is not qualified to be our president according to the millions of lemmings who think it is ok that Killary's hubby shoved cigars up women, had many killed in Benghazi, lied through her teeth, and will sink this country. Did I mention that Trump said a nasty word 16 years ago?

WHAT ? DID you hear that ? Listen......

that is the sound of poll number's risng

Having been a new Yorker in the '70s & '80s....and still living in the general NYC area, I can tell you that Trump has never done anything that wasn't in his own self interest. If he was to "Make America Great Again", it would be mostly by accidental side effect of his own efforts to profit from the deal.

Not that America isn't great already.......it is. But I don't believe that Trump is the guy to do it. it's all bull****. If you don't want to vote for Hillary, don't. But don't vote for Trump.

Having been a new Yorker in the '70s & '80s....and still living in the general NYC area, I can tell you that Trump has never done anything that wasn't in his own self interest. If he was to "Make America Great Again", it would be mostly by accidental side effect of his own efforts to profit from the deal.

Not that America isn't great already.......it is. But I don't believe that Trump is the guy to do it. it's all bull****. If you don't want to vote for Hillary, don't. But don't vote for Trump.

Well then I just won't vote.:trophy:

I have a feeling there will be many folks who will be saying, "I told you so" very soon.

I thinks Trumps great would have been back when only white male land owners voted and he would have won.:)

Not sure why you think that but ok. I am also against illegal immigration so I must be a racist as well?

I also heard you cuss a few years ago Chris. You are a pig and not worthy of living with all the lemmings.

I also heard you cuss a few years ago Chris. You are a pig and not worthy of living with all the lemmings.

Great! when can I leave?

I don't think one means the other and you would have to decide that for yourself.

I am very against illegal immigration but also very for legal immigration, several of my employees are mexican immigrants and they know the value of a dollar. It's the Americans that are lazy. I am not racist in the least but I also hate anyone from any race that is s criminal, thief, liar or lazy.

It's just odd how so many people call others racist because they are against illegal immigration, I hear it around here all the time.

It's just odd how so many people call others racist because they are against illegal immigration, I hear it around here all the time.

It is a mindset that has been instilled for years (public education mainly). It is designed for you to accept the malady rather than disdain.

They are illegal aliens, not immigrants.

I have been trying to stay out of anything political on the forum but when I read the absolute truth as above I must comment.

That is exactly what the founders of this country had in mind. They wanted a place where your number one goal is to take care of yourself and your family first and we all have an equal chance of doing that. The fall off isn’t that someone else might accidental benefit by another’s prosperity but that it is the way it works. No one person can go it alone we all need help. The guy with the vision and drive needs help. Henry Ford didn’t build all those cars by himself. All those people that worked for him were free to leave at any time and stayed because they were getting a share of the wealth in terms of a good pay check every week. They were free to go and build a business of their own if they wanted.

Nowhere does it say the government is supposed to take care of everyone or anyone. Families and communities used to do a good job of doing that. Businesses like Ford started did a good job of it even with realizing people needed pensions and insurance.

It wasn’t until the deck became stacked against this country that things went sour. Countries that were not founded on our beliefs and operate against us not on a level playing field came into play. Trump’s defense for playing within the rules is perfect I think. He has taken advantage of every single law and loophole there is and made himself prosper. He agrees it is not right and could have been changed and has said over and over he has done the same things Warren Buffett and George Soros has done and likewise came out ahead doing on a much huger scale than Trump. Buffett always says it isn’t right he pay a lesser tax rate than his secretary. Nothing is stopping him or George Soros or any billionaire from sending a few billion extra in with their federal return. Instead they contribute heavily to the person who wants to raise their taxes. That always seemed odd to me.

I won’t tell anyone to vote for one or the other and surely not to vote for no one. I will tell everyone to vote how they feel. America is great still and the fact we can vote is one indicator of that. I have worked in industry my whole life and watched industry leave the country. After NAFTA I spent a lot of time helping the work move south. Because it was my job. I didn’t like it and I was free to stay or leave. I even saw the good side of it as I saw some mild benefits of it happen for the people south of us very mild. All the time I kept hearing the words of another billionaire business man that ran for president saying we were about to hear a giant sucking sound of the jobs leaving the country. That of course was Ross Perot.

I will advise Neal not to vote as he is our neighbor to the north, but if he really wants to come down and vote he probably can as long as he tells them a name that’s on the registry list. :):usa:

There are 6,722 people who work for the Executive Branch of the government. The president appoints about 1,200 of them, including Cabinet members,
SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

I guess you believe he could really do it alone.

Mister Trump says and does anything to get free coverage by the news, maybe you noticed. And now he gets to much coverage, really.

I have noticed that only one side starts these threads and for the most part I am the only one answering and not for the other side.

So I guess we will just see how the silent majority vote. Dicky will be so happy

Not pointing fingers, but just wondering if folks outside of the US strongly support Hillary because they themselves receive some sort of compensation for it, such as foreign aid? And Trump's plan is to eliminate it? I know this is why the welfare folks support her 100%.

I have noticed that only one side starts these threads and for the most part I am the only one answering and not for the other side.

I am FAR from a Trump supporter, FAR! I don't want either of them and am disgusted that of the many millions of people in the USA, these two are the best we can offer to run our nation. I do think it's time for change, but I don't see these candidates doing anything to improve things. I may be wrong, time will tell.

Latest posts

Back