Chris

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo

Reaction score
oh where oh where has Chris gone, oh where oh where could he be.

I looked all over la, he loaded a van and POOF he was gone

guess we need to start call him spud

I've also been enjoying my visit to America. It's like being in a different country from California. Went to the dmv and there were seven chairs and one person ahead of me. And the people were happy.

No kidding? I hear the Idaho driving test consists of placing two potatoes on the counter and if you answer "two", you get your license? :p

Life in the fly over is pretty nice isn't it Chris. Don't tell anyone though...,,

Loving every second of it. But if anyone asks it's a horrible place to be.

I'm heading back to california in the morning. Really don't want to go or have anything to do with that state anymore. Need to figure out what I am going to do with my company. I'm not happy with the guy I hired to help in the office. Have a few houses to sell there as well. If I closed my company and sold most of my real estate I could buy about five rentals here which would give me enough income to live comfortably. Then I could find a government job with a good pension and benefits. Or start something up here? All week I have ignored my company and it has been stress free and a good feeling.

wait till your cable goes out, while your on the phone reporting the problem
the cable guy pulls up in the drive.

they have nothing to do,,so service is great.

Loving every second of it. But if anyone asks it's a horrible place to be.

I'm heading back to california in the morning. Really don't want to go or have anything to do with that state anymore. Need to figure out what I am going to do with my company. I'm not happy with the guy I hired to help in the office. Have a few houses to sell there as well. If I closed my company and sold most of my real estate I could buy about five rentals here which would give me enough income to live comfortably. Then I could find a government job with a good pension and benefits. Or start something up here? All week I have ignored my company and it has been stress free and a good feeling.

sell everything, except

dump truck, trailer, hoe, d 6 or smaller dozer

1 man in a rural area can make a damn good living hauling gravel and clearing pads for houses

Guess I need to look into a dozer. I'm not sure what I want to do but I am leaning more into closing down the company I have as it is just a bunch of stress in California. I am looking into if I can incorperate in Idaho and move my assets.

I do know you seem much happier when you are not dealing with business worries. Money will come and go, but you only have one healthy body. What does your wife say? What about her employment?

Havasu is right, refer to the boss,,

short story.

when I transferred To Texas from Colorado to do the Johnson building.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Robert+E.+Johnson+Building,+105+E+15th+St,+Austin,+TX+78701/@30.2776217,-97.7383023,3a,75y,141h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1soRZCPmxSszU9UMVhybKg8g!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DoRZCPmxSszU9UMVhybKg8g%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D141.20464%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x37bd8e5143541513!8m2!3d30.2771677!4d-97.7383962!6m1!1e1

We arrived in Austin during a 100 day drought and over 100degreees
I was used to cool breeze 80 degree weather.
the fist day at work I spent on a metal deck, getting it ready to pour concrete. at 2am. the deck cooked me like bacon in a skillet.
when i got home, I told my wife.
stop unpacking and put that **** back in the box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife is quitting her job at the end of the year. She wants the move as much as I do. This place is no comparison to california when it comes to places to raise your kids. This is what I imagine people were like a long time ago, everyone is polite, nice, and genuine, you don't find much of that in california. Oh well, hitting the road now to head back to california, be there in about 16 hours

Wife is quitting her job at the end of the year. She wants the move as much as I do. This place is no comparison to california when it comes to places to raise your kids. This is what I imagine people were like a long time ago, everyone is polite, nice, and genuine, you don't find much of that in california. Oh well, hitting the road now to head back to california, be there in about 16 hours

I am happy, that you guys are happy....:thbup::thbup::thbup::thbup:

Latest posts

Back