Kitchen faucet recommendations?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyover

Trying not to screw things up worse
Reaction score
I'm going to be replacing a kitchen faucet. I plan to install one of those commercial-style pulldown ones with the coil-wrapped gooseneck.

Which ones offer the best durability and specs at the lowest price? (Online reviews are difficult to parse.)

the ones that i know
t&s pre rinse faucet
very expensive but if it is a commercial kitchen this is what every one in the business uses.

I'm going to be replacing a kitchen faucet. I plan to install one of those commercial-style pulldown ones with the coil-wrapped gooseneck.

Which ones offer the best durability and specs at the lowest price? (Online reviews are difficult to parse.)

I think VAPSINT Modern Hot& Cold Mixer (Price: $30.99)
Kitchen Faucet is a great choice for you.

I think VAPSINT Modern Hot& Cold Mixer (Price: $30.99)
Kitchen Faucet is a great choice for you.
Thanks. I actually bought and installed my faucet like a month ago. I ended up getting this one. It at the upper end of my price range but I was able to evaluate its quality right there at the store and take it home the same day.

A few days earlier my Home kitchen sink faucets give some problem then I replaced it.
I bought a "Delta Faucet 9913-AR-DST Essa Single Handle Bar/Prep Faucet".
It is solidly built, the magnet on the spout works well, also loved the light which showed the temperature of the water and the touch technology was reliable.
Overall the faucet is great. You can try this.

Back