Possible Foundation Issue

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbgilly

Reaction score
Can someone look at the images below and tell me if I should call a professional? It seems to me these are troublesome cracks. Thanks.

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

It does not look that bad at all. no need to do anything at this time. check it every year and keep all photos. if it continues to grow then call in an expert . Bill

I would not be to concerned about the crack but if you have a basement behind it, there might be more to consider.

We should not be seeing landscaping above the black whatever they used for waterproofing ant the crack should be addressed just for the water leak if nothing else. That is not my expertise so hopefully some one will help you with best practice.

those cracks don't trouble me at all however its your house, not mine :) however, even if it were ours, i wouldn't be concerned,,, yes, there's probably been some foundation settlement but its not at the point of repair yet impo,,, pics & monitoring is good advice

Latest posts

Back